Aviatormastercard.com:- If you are a regular flyer with American Airlines and looking for rewards and discounts on flying, then the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is for you. The card is offered by Barclays and tailored for frequent fliers of American Airlines. Other than Barclays, American Airlines also offers Citibank branded credit cards. In this way, American Airlines is the first of its kind, which provides credit cards co-branded with two different banks. Due to this, Barclays and Citi compete to gain more customers under their umbrella. So, in this article, we will talk about The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. The card welcomes the users with 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles and a lucrative 0%APR charge for balance transfer under their introductory period offer. As a new user, you don’t have to be a high spender on your travel as Barclays offers a high bonus on this card Aviatormastercard.com.
For Whom This Card is?
If you are a frequent flyer with American Airlines and love to stockpile your miles for more extensive trips, you wouldn’t want to miss this card. You would also love The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard if you are a deal seeker and don’t go for any product without a good bargain. Other than that, if you are a fan of American Airlines, as brand loyalty, you will enjoy additional perks. So, in short, this car is best for Frequent air travelers, Adventure seekers, Deal seekers, and most importantly, the brand loyalist of American Airlines.
- Hefty Bonus.
- Welcoming offer on balance transfer.
- Unique access to American Airlines services.
- Balance transfer fee.
- Annual card fee of $99.
- No introductory APR on purchase.
- Hefty Bonus: there is a great welcoming bonus of 60000 miles on the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. You may book up to three return flights using mileSAAver award by these bonus miles. According to some estimates, these bonus miles are worth $1356 since, according to some websites, on average, one AAdvantage point equals 2.20 cents. The good thing is, the minimum spending requirement is shallow. However, to receive this Bonus, you have to make your first purchase within the first 90 days and pay the annual card fee in full.
- Welcoming offer on balance transfer: The card offers an excellent welcoming offer to new users. New cardholders get 15 billing cycles at a generous 0% APR if the balance is transferred within the first 45 days of account opening. In the case of other offers, users need to pay a transfer fee of $5 or 3% of the balance, whichever is greater.
- Unique access to American Airlines services: With the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, users get preferential and unique services at American Airlines such as,
- Free bag check on their first domestic flights.
- Preferred Boarding
- Up to $25 annual statement in annual statement credit for in-flight wifi purchase.
- 25% saving (in statement credit) on inflight beverage and food purchases.
- Suppose you spend 20000 on the purchase within the year and the account remains open for 45 days after the account opening anniversary. In that case, users get a companion certificate for a round-trip domestic ticket for$99 exclusive of taxes.
Card Holders can apply Checked bags and preferred booking for up to 4 traveling companions in the same reservation.
- Balance transfer fee: The card charges a Balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% of the balance, whichever is greater.
- Annual card fee of $99: The only big problem with this card is the annual fee of $99, which is relatively high and comes without a waiver for the first year. However, if you are a frequent flyer with American Airlines, you can compensate it quickly with bonuses and other in-flight perks. After the first free domestic bag check, the fee goes to #30.
- No introductory APR on purchase: The 0% APR, an introductory offer, doesn’t extend to purchases, unlike most other cards.
Rewards and Perks
The rewarding system is straightforward and relatively easy to understand. Users earn 2 miles for spending per dollar spent on American Airlines purchase and another 1 mile for every dollar spent on other purchases.
The reward redemption is limited to some extent on the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. As you earn your rewards in miles, you can redeem these miles only for gift cards and that too if you have at least 25000 AAdvantage miles and a prescribed level in the AAdvantage program.
All you have to do for redeeming the miles is, signing in to your AAdvantage account and paying for the flights by choosing the miles. However, the flight cost depends upon the types of aviation and the miles which you are redeeming.
You can also use your miles to upgrade the cabin and to get the Admirals club access. In addition to that, you can also pay for your hotel stay, Car rentals, and vacation packages from the portal Aviatormastercard.com.
While you can’t transfer your points from one member loyalty program to another, you can use these points to book flights on other airlines. As AAdvantage is part of the Oneworld alliance, you can book flights from different airlines from the alliance, which you will see while booking. In addition to this, the miles can also be transferred and gifted from one member to another within the program. However, all these transfers carry a price with them.
Ways to Maximize your rewards
The first and most important way to maximize your reward points is using the 2 points per dollar scheme to the fullest. The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard gives on average 2.2 cents per mile which can also increase if you get a cashback. The cashback card earns 4 cents on each dollar spending.
You can also save some more points if you pay attention while booking your flights and schedule them according to costs of dollars and miles. The card also gives the option to round up your points to the nearest dollar on every purchase, which can significantly boost the points.
- American Airlines Aviator Card Login
- Aadvantage Aviator Mastercard
- American Airlines Credit Card